The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Science of Magic » » Real Mind Control (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Philpott
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of Chris Philpott
It seems mind control effects are not so far fetched: nyti.ms/15rjxew (NYT)

-Chris
b0sl0q7
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of b0sl0q7
Interesting article! Five years ago I would have laughed at anyone who said mind control was real. However, two Igor conversation seminars and one Jeffery Stephens Hypnosis workshop later I have a much different point of view. To me now it just becomes one of those things that I know is real, but just don't fully understand.......YET!!!! Smile
Chris Philpott
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

It's fascinating and kind of scary -- especially this bit: "He also speculated about the future possibility of a biological computer, in which numerous brains are connected, and views this as a small step in that direction."

It's the stuff of science fiction -- or maybe a Derren Brown special.

-Chris
b0sl0q7
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of b0sl0q7
There is show my son watches called "Dollhouse." IN that show they are able to scan your brain onto a hard drive. This article sounds like we are heading into that direction! Smile
Chris Philpott
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

A Joss Whedon series! The man who did Buffy, Firefly and The Avengers can do no wrong!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Science of Magic » » Real Mind Control (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL