The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Inspired (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Inspired is an ebook that I previously released on a very limited basis. I ceased selling to the general public a few days ago. If you had previously inquired about this book, please feel free to PM. I have had a few people ask me about the contents, so I will list some of the effects here just for the record. Again, it is no longer for sale if you have not previously contacted me. Thanks

1) Turbo Three Way prediction---reveal a thought of playing card, number and name---nothing is written down
2) Inspired by Staniforth---reveal a thought of card--a reputation maker
3) Covered---a spectator mentally visulalizes three coins--you tell where the coin that is selected is located
4) Zodiac--a devious method to gain information about a spectator with no technology or pumping
5 Poor Man's Book Test---use books purchased any store and perform a book test without spending $400 on a gimmicked book
5)Lottery ACAAN---My ACAAN that happens all in the spectator's hands

Much more is in it (100 pages plus). Thanks to all the great reviews--until next time

Greg
p_n_g
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of p_n_g
Sorry, I don't really understand the purpose of this.
Is this just a clever marketing technique? ( like : see, what you missed, when I release my next book be the fist to contact me )
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
PNG---LOL, I was waiting for this kind of post. Honestly, part of it is to tell people who were thinking about it but waited that time had run out. And yes, a little bit of "see, what you missed (I was genuinely moved by the reactions of people who actually purchased and their comments about the book). Finally, I had a lot of people making general inquiries about it or its contents so I thought I could refer people to this post. And if it helps market my next book---all the better Smile
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Inspired is a limited edition ebook (75 copies). Approximatley half have been sold and as you can see from this thread I had ceased selling it (primarily due to travel issues). I have reopened sales (until 75 have been sold). If you have an interest, please PM me. There is a thread under the Penny called "Price for effect" that contains much more including reviews. I have priced the ebook with what some may consider a high price but the reviews from actual purchasers have been great. Thanks

Greg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Inspired (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL