The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » I just found out I could "accidentally" hypnotise someone. Cool... (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I wasn't even planning on sneaking it in...

I WAS DOING A PENDULUM ROUTINE and I just wanted to him to do the pendulum swing "with his mind", you all know the bit...

Then I snapped my fingers, and his head just dropped. Straight into trance.

I was like... Smile

The expentancy must have been so high (as he knows I do hypnotism) that he just went under.

So I just went with it. Feet stuck and all.

Hehe... I wasn't even trying.

Nice. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
I'm more surprised when people tell me they DIDN'T know this could happen.

Yours is a very good example of why when some people talk about hypnosis not requiring any trance, they forget there's a whole bunch of very good subjects out there who must have "missed the memo."

This is why we must continue to train people in how to safely handle people like your subject.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2013-03-06 04:38, quicknotist wrote:

Yours is a very good example of why when some people talk about hypnosis not requiring any trance, they forget there's a whole bunch of very good subjects out there who must have "missed the memo."

This is why we must continue to train people in how to safely handle people like your subject.

Good thing I have a bit of training. Smile
Ulises Galeano
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
132 Posts

Profile of Ulises Galeano
Quote:
I was like... Smile

Lol, don't you love those moments? I had a couple of those, not with hypnosis, but sometimes I was going for one mentalism effect, and something went wrong and it became a whole nother mentalist effect.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2013-03-06 20:50, Ulises Galeano wrote:
Quote:
I was like... Smile

Lol, don't you love those moments? I had a couple of those, not with hypnosis, but sometimes I was going for one mentalism effect, and something went wrong and it became a whole nother mentalist effect.

Smile
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On 2013-03-06 04:38, quicknotist wrote:

All you have to do to find good subjects, is yourself as a hypnotist, they will find you.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2013-03-08 10:59, ringmaster wrote:

All you have to do to find good subjects, is yourself as a hypnotist, they will find you.

I find them then they find me? Smile
Ulises Galeano
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
132 Posts

Profile of Ulises Galeano
Quote:
On 2013-03-11 07:06, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-03-08 10:59, ringmaster wrote:

I find them then they find me? Smile

Then you find that you really werent looking at all Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » I just found out I could "accidentally" hypnotise someone. Cool... (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL