The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Questions on levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daxma6270
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of daxma6270
I recently bought a levitation kit when I went to a magic store in Gatlinburg, TN. I just wanted to know some tips on were to put certain things so when I do my tricks I wont screw up.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
OK
daxma6270
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of daxma6270
Quote:
On 2013-03-06 19:27, jimhlou wrote:
OK

thanks, what a great tip
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Hi daxma6270

I've PM'd you.

All the best

Michael
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Daxma,

Maybe if you were specific with your question....

I have no idea what you want to know. How to use IT? What hook-ups can be used? Or sources where you can learn such things? This sort of thing is covered in several books and videos/DVDs. E.g., Steve Fearson's Master Levitation System has DVD instruction for using IT, including Steve's well-reviewed Fearson's Hook-Up, along with several methods for levitating various items. John LeClair has a book (The Art of Invisible Thread) and companion DVD (Who's Afraid of Invisible Thread) available. Both have received great reviews.

Unless your question is specific to other things, most of the information is contained within other magic creators' publications and not many people can reveal the details.

Thank you.

Jim
daxma6270
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of daxma6270
Quote:
On 2013-03-07 23:58, J-Mac wrote:
Daxma,

Maybe if you were specific with your question....

I have no idea what you want to know. How to use IT? What hook-ups can be used? Or sources where you can learn such things? This sort of thing is covered in several books and videos/DVDs. E.g., Steve Fearson's Master Levitation System has DVD instruction for using IT, including Steve's well-reviewed Fearson's Hook-Up, along with several methods for levitating various items. John LeClair has a book (The Art of Invisible Thread) and companion DVD (Who's Afraid of Invisible Thread) available. Both have received great reviews.

Unless your question is specific to other things, most of the information is contained within other magic creators' publications and not many people can reveal the details.

Thank you.

Jim

my question wouldve been too revealing to the general forum so that is why I was vague in my post. A simple OK wasnt the best response ever but it humored me.
roguewave
View Profile
New user
IL
88 Posts

Profile of roguewave
There's an entire forum dedicated to just this kind of work once you make 50 posts. It's private.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Questions on levitation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL