The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Ray Witkowski Passes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Ray Witkowski, the gentleman who bought and continued the Tabman table line, has passed due to complications from ALS. I last saw Ray about a year ago at the Battle of Magicians. Things were pretty rough then so I suspect that his passing was a blessing to end his suffering.

My prayers and thoughts go to his wife, Debra.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
That's certainly not good news to hear. Ray was a very talented builder. This is a big loss for magic.

I only met him one time, and that was ironically the last time I also saw Tabman.

R.I.P., Ray!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I am sure that St. Peter has had to assign some angels to sawdust cleanup detail with Tabby and Ray in house.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
I am so fortunate to have met Ray and Debora at Bob Sanders' place a few years ago. Ray was such a great craftsman and an even better individual. The magic world will be a much lonelier place without Ray (and Tabby)...

I will be praying for Deborah and the rest of the family.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
According to the local paper, no funeral or viewing hours are planned.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
As I understand, there will be a memorial at some point. Debra has been through a lot is just trying to regroup a bit right now.

Richard
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Ray Witkowski Passes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL