The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Color Sight---Devin Knight #11 In The Psychic Sight Series (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I am just back from my national lecture tour and this is a new item from the lecture that is being released as part of my Psychic Sight Series #11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uOKePkA_Kw&feature=youtu.be
auriuspd
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of auriuspd
Is this the same as Mental Color Projection on Lybrary.com?? Is Color Sight a download or DVD and where is it available?? Thanks.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On 2013-03-12 00:15, auriuspd wrote:
Is this the same as Mental Color Projection on Lybrary.com?? Is Color Sight a download or DVD and where is it available?? Thanks.

Same thing.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Color Sight is a slightly expanded printed book and comes with the needed gimmicks to do the effect. You don't have to make your own as with my Mental Color projection PDF. Murphy's Magic Distributors will be handling this and most dealers will have the book and gimmicks in a few weeks.
cafeinst
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of cafeinst
Does Color Sight work on any volunteer, even bad ones?
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Nothing works on ANY volunteer, even bad ones.

That's why I never ask for volunteers. I select the people who will participate after watching how they respond to my opening routine.
cafeinst
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of cafeinst
What I meant is what if the man in the video is an uncooperative volunteer in that he will not play along with you if you ask him to? Will the trick still work?
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
On May 11, 2014, Caféinst wrote:
What I meant is what if the man in the video is an uncooperative volunteer in that he will not play along with you if you ask him to? Will the trick still work?

No, like Bob says, you pick the right person.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Color Sight---Devin Knight #11 In The Psychic Sight Series (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL