The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Ponta's new spellbound routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bobthemagicdoerguy
View Profile
Regular user
I can't remember where I left my
186 Posts

Profile of bobthemagicdoerguy
Someone posted the reveal of this on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFTrKXdUHog). Its only got a few views right now - is there any way to report that as a copyright violation?
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
One can report the video on Youtube as a copyright violation. You just have to click the flag to report it. However, you have to be the copyright holder to do that. Contact Ponta or French Drop and inform them of the issue.

Larry Smile
mch64961
View Profile
New user
TN
82 Posts

Profile of mch64961
That's irritating especially when you buy the trick then this shows up
leomagnus
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of leomagnus
That really ****es me off. I hope it gets shut down soon.

-Leo
bobthemagicdoerguy
View Profile
Regular user
I can't remember where I left my
186 Posts

Profile of bobthemagicdoerguy
I already emailed through the French Drop webpage - I was hoping there may be another way to get their attention...
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2013-03-15 10:50, bobthemagicdoerguy wrote:
Someone posted the reveal of this on youtube ... Its only got a few views right now - is there any way to report that as a copyright violation?

I just got a layman reaction (to the performance section only) and they did not register the production, any of the changes or the vanish at the end.

It got a "meh". Le mot juste?

j
...to all the coins I've dropped here
cablerock
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of cablerock
In all honesty that routine goes so fast I didn't ever register some of those things upon first (or even second) viewing.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
That's how very good it's done. Smile Tremendous worker. Sad to see his stuff so exposed. :/
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
MikeTheKid
View Profile
Veteran user
vancouver
329 Posts

Profile of MikeTheKid
We need protection !!
---------------------------------------------

Magic is a performing art that entertains an audience by creating illusions of seemingly impossible....

www.mikeliumagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Ponta's new spellbound routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL