The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cumberland's Annemann's Complete One Man Mental and Psychic Routine – 2005 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

keithmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of keithmagic
I've been trying to get in touch with Stuart Cumberland regarding this e-book to try and order it. However, his website has been hacked, and I can't find another way t get in touch with him. Does anyone have a recent contact method?

Keith
Author of "The Festival Entertainer" The Professional Entertainer's Guide to Booking and Working Outdoor Fairs, Festivals, and Events.
Available at http://www.howtobookfestivals.com
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
As I understand it, it is out of print.
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
My understanding is that he no longer sells any of his stuff, but that Geoff Ronning occasionally does.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Yes, I remember getting an email once about him just sticking to performing rather then selling.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2013-03-20 15:29, Darren James wrote:
Yes, I remember getting an email once about him just sticking to performing rather then selling.

Darren

I can understand that
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cumberland's Annemann's Complete One Man Mental and Psychic Routine – 2005 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL