The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Periods & styles of Magic » » Dr. Solar's Medicine Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
Hello all,
I am posting a clip of the begining of my show presented on the stage of the World's first Solar Powered Theatre. and why not, after all solar electricity was discovered in the mid 1800's. I do have a facebook page uof the same name wher I willbe posting the creation of my latest endevor, my Solar Vardo. A grease burning tow vehicle for my stage. Steaming with Dr. Solar. Thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgXjIWuu9wA&feature=share
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
D. Yoder
View Profile
Veteran user
377 Posts

Profile of D. Yoder
Looks like fun!
MetalWriting
View Profile
New user
Sweden
31 Posts

Profile of MetalWriting
Like it a lot!
Anders & Andreas Sebring
www.metalwriting.com

Check out the commercial mind reading routine: The Trophy! Watch it here: http://youtu.be/wL2-xf0LxMM
bluemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of bluemagic
Looks great
Motley Mage
View Profile
Special user
572 Posts

Profile of Motley Mage
Dr. Solar, that looks like a HOOT! I for one would love to see the rest of the show! Unfortunately, I'm on the wrong coast . . . unless you are.
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
851 views of this link with only 150 clicks on the youtube clip. Such curiosity? Often said that most wouldn't even cross the street for a magic show. What's with? Can anybody explain? And plwase, do not denagrade the "performance". It wasn't even followed through on.
www.drsolar.com
Motley Mage
View Profile
Special user
572 Posts

Profile of Motley Mage
If it helps solve the mystery, this is the third or fourth time I have returned to view the thread, to see what folks are saying, but have only viewed the clip twice as I usually check the Café from my phone & save videos for when I am on my laptop.
CJRichard
View Profile
Special user
Massachusetts
542 Posts

Profile of CJRichard
Yes, what Motley said. People often view a thread several times and click on a just link once. I watched it back in March when you first posted. Nice!
"You know some of you are laughin', but there's people here tryin' to learn. . ." -Pop Haydn

"I know of no other art that proclaims itself 'easy to do.'" -Master Payne

Ezekiel the Green
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
I get that Motley and CJRichard but it went from 851 last night to 900+ So, you think the phone use is the main set back? Okay. When I say that nothing was followed through on is that since the video clip was not viewed no critisism can be waged. That is, except for my "Plwase" above, late night please. lol
www.drsolar.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Periods & styles of Magic » » Dr. Solar's Medicine Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL