The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Eric Jones - anyone in regular contact with him? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Brandon Sheffield
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Brandon Sheffield
I think we should high light the people that do ship fast and takes care of any issue that comes up and does it quickly.

Aaron Fisher
Wayne Houchin
Penguin
Ellusionist ( say what you want about them but they ship quickly, and have handled all my questions and concerns very quickly)
RSVP (probably the best I've ever seen)
Matthew Wright
Madhatter Magic
Shawn Farquhar (probably the best Independant supplier I've ever dealt with. He spent a long time helping me with an issue I was having with T2P)
Whit Haydn

Those are all magicians or companies that I have ordered magic from and got nothing but great responses from. I'm not saying they are perfect by any means. I know people have had issues with some of the ones I named. But for myself personally, I've never had an issue that big, but when I have. It was fixed very quickly!!

Brandon
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-03-29 12:27, Brandon Sheffield wrote:
I think we should high light the people that do ship fast and takes care of any issue that comes up and does it quickly.

Cameron Francis, Justin Miller and Steve Fearson can be added to the good guy list that takes care of their customers!
ike_hill
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of ike_hill
Craig Filicetti is also on the great customer service list.
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Quote:
On 2013-03-29 12:46, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-03-29 12:27, Brandon Sheffield wrote:

Cameron Francis, Justin Miller and Steve Fearson can be added to the good guy list that takes care of their customers!

Just want to second all of the above... JM is a solid guy to do business with as well as all the rest.

Real shame Eric is letting this happen I hope he can get it straightened out.

-Bobby
Brandon Sheffield
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Brandon Sheffield
I forgot about Justin Miller! I've never ordered anything from him but he did a lecture here one time and went above and beyond making sure we got a great deal on his products. He was making up specials as he went along and gave a lot of things away for free. He did a trick with the deck I brought. And placed it on a table that had water on it by accident and ruined a few cards. Even though I didn't care. He gave me two free mandolin decks for free.

Brandon
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Let us be totally fair. JM has had his fair share of ups and downs. But it does finally seem like he has finished on the up and up column Smile

Let us not start a flame war here, just accurate reporting. Some of the people on that list above, take Cameron Francis for example, have spotless records.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2013-03-29 14:09, NYCJoePitt wrote:
Let us be totally fair. JM has had his fair share of ups and downs. But it does finally seem like he has finished on the up and up column Smile

Let us not start a flame war here, just accurate reporting. Some of the people on that list above, take Cameron Francis for example, have spotless records.

I most def. did. But I was able to figure it all out and I am better for it.
I am very happy to know that the perception of me now is in a good standing. I worked really hard to make it that way.
I am NOT making excuses for EJ, I can only see what I see and in reality most of us creators who get a name in this art really start out hard core righteous and work beyond hard to keep that image up, and that is helped by our relationships to the BIG companies in this art/industry. Then we cut ties and go solo (so to speak) and our fans and customers follow us. So we are building a bigger and broader customer base, but we are still that one guy who has to NOW,do everything that the companies used to do for us by ourselves. And in reality we really do bite off more than we can chew (add that in with lecturing, creating, writing, gf/wife, kids, etc) and it get's beyond what we can handle sometimes...and we fail. I can only speak for myself but after I got rid of all the **** that was holding me back from becoming a better me for you, it all changed. And I have does everything I can and beyond to make up for any and all orders, or products that did not get to people. Let's give EJ a chance to come on here and speak his side, I know EJ and I have never seen him hurt others purposefully.
JM
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
^ JM, Right On!

Mr. Jones needs an ASSISTANT. Period!

And add to the list of great magicians / vendors: Aldo Colombini and his lovely wife Rachel. They are FIRST CLASS all the way!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2896 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Seems like he should take the time needed and fulfill his orders. Accepting money is an agreement.
It appears that he doesn't care. Hopefully he knows who had paid him for what. With the length of
time it's been for some people, info could have been lost. And not to have the decency to respond to
people is inexcusable. This isn't the first thread about Eric's customer service.
RamonT
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of RamonT
Quote:
On 2013-03-29 15:17, Tom G wrote:
Seems like he should take the time needed and fulfill his orders. Accepting money is an agreement.
It appears that he doesn't care. Hopefully he knows who had paid him for what. With the length of
time it's been for some people, info could have been lost. And not to have the decency to respond to
people is inexcusable. This isn't the first thread about Eric's customer service.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Good news Eric and BRAD FINALLY GAVE ME CREDIT FOR MY TOP GUN CONTROL ON ERIC'S EP ,.
NO harm and no foul..
they did the right thing
thank you both
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Eric Jones - anyone in regular contact with him? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL