The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic Star Mats (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmonty
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
118 Posts

Profile of magicmonty
Hi Guys,
I've not posted on here for a long time.....I virtually spent all my time sifting through all the posts for hours on the Café ( loved it ). Well I'm back and not a lot has changed, still my favourite forum bar none. Anyhow I'm hear to recommend a product I have been using recently called the magic star mats. They are far better than the run of the mill plastic circles used by many for games or as a control for assistants. These bring a little bit of prestige to your show and have an actual pile to them, come in four colours with a nice white star in the centre of all four mats.
These mats have been made to an incredibly high specification and designed specially for children’s parties. They are 30cm x 30cm with a 25mm rubber border which is less of a trip hazard and grips the floor firmly and they are fully washable (in the washing machine), all in all they look great and will last for years!

They are great for the corners game and come with four laminated cards for that very purpose. They also have many other uses i.e. controlling your assistant or assistants on stage. You can use the red star mat and give the birthday child the red carpet treatment and keep them just where you want them. I love these mats, they are great quality, price and come in a nice plastic hold all.....this helps keep them clean while stored. You can purchase them here http://www.stu-di-doo.com/lectures.html Smile
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
I bought these stars last year in blackpool and love them!!
I keep the stars in the bottom of my magic case.
Great product!!
MoonRazor
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of MoonRazor
Can you post a pic of the stars?
Bill Scott
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
119 Posts

Profile of Bill Scott
The link (above) has pictures of the stars.
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
That is a very HIGH Price for what you will receive. Plus shipping these to the US would even cost more. If the price was dropped at least in half then this would be a good deal for people in the US. At the current Price of 50 Pouns that comes out to $ 76.02 and that does not include shipping. If these were being sold to US Customers for $ 50.00 Shipped then this would be beneficial to the US Customers. At the current price plus shipping you are looking at $ 95.00 shipped.

Rod
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Check with Tim Sonnefelt
stu-di-doo
View Profile
Regular user
Cumbria, UK
160 Posts

Profile of stu-di-doo
Hi Everyone,

Firstly thanks Magic Monty for those kinds words, always good to hear of another satisfied customer Smile and good to hear you are still using them too Joe.

Its amazing to think the magic stars are now in use in the USA, UK, Germany, Italy and New Zealand!

Unfortunately Rodney as I am based in the UK, postage will always be an issue and these are custom made for me and believe me I have tried to keep the prices down as low as possible.

Michael I haven't seen Tim's product up close but from what I can tell it is a made in a totally different material and I'm sure they both have their own advantages Smile

I have spent a long time using various different methods for controlling where the "helper" stands. I have used all manner of materials for that "spot" including plastic, wood and carpet until I had these custom made for me.

They have been designed and manufactured especially with kids entertainers in mind. They have a plush carpet pile top machine-stitched into a rubber nitrile backing. Once placed on the floor (even a highly polished stage or school/gym hall floor) they do not slip or slide.

They also fully washable in the washing machine and come out like new after every wash! I have been using the same four mats for years!

This is great for keeping your helper in the show exactly where you need them, which is perfect for puppet routines where sometimes they may edge away from you and the puppet and you need them to hold or pass props to you!

They are supplied in a set of four different coloured mats, red, blue, green and orange, each with a bright white star in the middle. This makes them ideal for multiple helpers in a routine where you can even be amongst the audience and ask your selected helper to "go up on stage and stand on the blue star". They can also be used in games such as the "corners" game.

Due to the high number of requests I have also now started to supply the red star mats individually as "Star Treatment". Great for you guys who don't use games in your parties but still need to "control" that helper!

They will be on the website very soon (I am working away a lot at the moment and access to amend my site is very difficult) but I can reveal they will be priced at £15 GBP plus P&P and I have a few available now.

If you have anymore questions please drop me a line at magic@stu-di-doo.com or see the details at http://www.stu-di-doo.com/lectures.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic Star Mats (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL