The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Jack Carpenter "All In" Review? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thefliss
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of thefliss
Anyone watched it? Review would be appreciated. Thanks!
tenchu
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1120 Posts

Profile of tenchu
I haven't seen it (yet), but you can't go wrong with Jack Carpenter. He's THE MAN.

Best,
Mike
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
All In is one of my favorite DVD sets I keep going back to. Sometimes you see the name "Jack Carpenter" and you think it's going to be all move monkey material. This set is not in that category. There's some material for the more advanced card worker, but most of it is geared towards anyone that can do DL's and Elmsley Counts. So, just basic card skills are needed.

"Imagine" is an stunning mentalism trick. Jack uses a classic force, but I use a cross cut and it works perfect for this routine. The first part, where the selection turns face down in the face up deck, has a Brainwave feel to it. The second phase has a Br. John "Your Signed Card" feel to it.

Touch My Heart is one of the great 2 card transpos I've ever come across. No dupes needed thanks to a clever finesse of Jack's.

I think ALL IN will be remembered as one of the best card magic dvd sets ever released.

For those outside the U.S. Penguin has this as part of their "PENGUIN FLAT-PACKâ„¢ " program, so there is FREE world-wide free shipping!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3347

Jack Carpenter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Jack Carpenter "All In" Review? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL