The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Where to buy 3" wide balloons (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marno
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Marno
I made a trick for what I thought was a common size balloon. But I can't find a seller of them anywhere!

Anyway I have a tube that measures 3" across (inside) and is 8" long. I am looking for a balloon that will fill the tube and stick out both ends.

Does any one know where I might find such a size or thereabout?
Marvelous_Mysto
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide, Australia
143 Posts

Profile of Marvelous_Mysto
Hi Marno,
You need to purchase balloons with a 3 in the title eg 350, or 321, etc. These balloons are 3" in diameter (hence the 3) the next two digits specify the length of the balloon eg 50" or 21". The 321 balloon is actually tapered, so might not be the correct balloon for your need.
These balloons are available at any (most) balloons shops, and online.
I have successfully purchased from tmyers.com and larocks.com. Many on the Café also endorse continentalsales.net. Your mileage may vary... <grin>
There are two main manufacturers of quality balloons - they are qualatex, and betalatex. Both produce great balloons, that do not break under normal use. I would advise purchasing these 'expensive' balloons rather than cheap imports, as both manufacturers stand behind their balloons, and will replace them if you get a bad batch.
I hope this helps.
Kind Regards
Baz
Marno
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Marno
Thanks Baz! I used to do business with TMyers before there was such a thing as the Internet. I've forgotten almost all my balloon knowledge since those days. For old time's sake I will order some Q350s from them tonight. (You are right, the Bee balloons are not what I want.)

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Where to buy 3" wide balloons (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL