The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Mid air signed torn and restored card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
You gotta check this out... its from Justin Miller's BOLD Project... its killer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF__2-oo44s&feature=youtu.be

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Looks good, but once again, suspicious edidits at just the right time, these edits are the reason I only buy after the reviews, these people shoulld realise that all these edits put everone off, just show us an effect with no editing.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I understand ur concern george...I have the bold project and this tnr is freakin sweet...the bonus section with alterate endings is great to...I can't say enough nice things about decent...its a winner...

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
Bulla
View Profile
Special user
Honolulu, HI
674 Posts

Profile of Bulla
Quote:
On 2013-04-11 21:11, george1953 wrote:
Looks good, but once again, suspicious edidits at just the right time, these edits are the reason I only buy after the reviews, these people shoulld realise that all these edits put everone off, just show us an effect with no editing.

Editing is necessary in most cases to protect the secret. Granted some people take advantage of this, but you need to remember these trailers are meant to be viewed by knowledgable magicians. You can get away with no edits if layman are watching but you take a tremendous risk when it comes to magicians especially when methods rely on sleight of hand and not some specially made gimmick that they produce.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I understand your point Bulla and the reasons you mention, I am just sick and tired of thhese trailers which seem to have become the norm, and if the effect relys on sleight of hand what exactly are they selling, just the idea for the routine.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Mid air signed torn and restored card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL