The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Good Cheap Find for Rolling Magic Cart (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave Schutt
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Dave Schutt
I was on one of my many "Magic Props Out of Ordinary Items" quests and I came across a good find. At TARGET, they sell a microwave cart for $29.95 that has a wooden top approx 16x18 and stands 34" high, which is good for me since I'm 5'10" (with boots on and stretching my neck..). The frame is metal and very sturdy and has two shelves that can be moved to any position.

I then went to Walmart and purchased a 5'by 6'piece of velvety type material for $6 and some stick on velcro. I also borrowed an idea I saw from a local magician and purchased a small hook on wire rack from Lowes for $2.97 and attached this to the first shelf. This hangs down at a 45degree angle is very handy to organize and have access to decks of cards. Finally, on top of the fabric I placed my large close up pad.

So for under $50 I have a nice rolling magic table that is sturdy versatile and looks good. The only negative is that it doesn't fold up, but I don't do this full-time so it's not that inconvenient for me to just throw it in the back of my car when I need it.

If anyone wants more info or descriptions PM me I'll be happy to help! Smile
Dave Schutt
Charlotte, NC
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Dave,

Great idea and work! Keep it up!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Excellent! WIll be looking for one of these......Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Good Cheap Find for Rolling Magic Cart (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL