The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Gerti by Romanos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Easy. Practical. Examinable. Unfathomable! Impromptu mentalism doesn't get much better than this!

Detect your spectators unconscious tells and deduce with unfailing accuracy who holds the signed coin!

Two identical coins are removed from the change in your pocket. Hand them both to your spectator and ask them to sign either one on both sides with a Sharpie. Turn your back and instruct them to place either coin in your hand and to clench the other tightly in their fist. You now turn to face them - both coins are completely out of sight and your back has been turned throught yet you can now announce, with 100% confidence, who has which coin. This is a complete FOOLER!

"Gerti punched me in the face. I struggle to remember a time I was fooled worse!" -Dee Christopher

This looks good, real good. Any others seen this one?
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
There's a thread on this effect located here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&24
Stevie Tricker
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Stevie Tricker
Received an email from full52 about this today and ordered it.

Seems like the ideal causal relaxed opener or segue piece into mind based effects, cant wait.
Magic Fingers
View Profile
New user
Blackpool, UK
68 Posts

Profile of Magic Fingers
There is another thread for this effect. I bought this at Blackpool 2012 after getting fooled badly at the stand. Great effect with beautifully devious method. Not really that expensive either so I'd highly recommend picking this up!

Phil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Gerti by Romanos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL