The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magicians assistants label/badge (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

piperdod
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of piperdod
Hello,im after giving any assistant who come up a "magicians assistants" stick on badge,does anyone know if these are available in the u.k. thanks
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
If not it might be worth the time to design and order one that mentions your name specifically.

Make sure it is meant to stick (and unstick) from clothing.

-Mary Mowder
stuartmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Derby England (UK)
240 Posts

Profile of stuartmagic
Hello Piperdod,

Practical magic sell these, here is a link to the page: http://www.practical-magic.com/component......Itemid=0

I use stickers in my kids party shows a lot but I design them and print them off myself, they are a lot cheaper and I can change the info about on them to suit myself. If you design and print them yourself you would also be able to put your contact details on around the edge such as your website address. You will be suprised at the number of people who will say to you that they got your details off your party sticker.

If I can be of any more help just let me know,

Stuart.
piperdod
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of piperdod
Hello,do you buy plain stickers,then print via a template,,,thanks again
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
If you want the kids to remember you, DON'T use a sticker. A staple works MUCH better!
stuartmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Derby England (UK)
240 Posts

Profile of stuartmagic
Hi piperdod,

Yes, I buy them blank and print on them.

The ones I use are not too large, they are on an A4 sheet with 15 on a sheet 3 X 5 layout. I obtain them from the well known magic shop - e**y and simply print whatever I want onto them and give them to the children.

There are other uses for stickers such as, I have oval shaped ones printed off that I use as child's name stickers with my website and phone number details on in small letters at the bottom Smile

These all go to make your show look more professional and once you get the main template set up, which doesn't take long, you can run them off in seconds.

Stuart.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magicians assistants label/badge (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL