The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Sudan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Smile
Hi all Smile
I hope you are all doing well in your lives Smile
I can't call myself magician or mentalist or vfx guy because I'm something between em all. Still I'm in the beginning of my carrier but I got very strong background about different skills and styles which are needed to perform magic. I love magic and sleight of hand arts. Mentalism attracts me more due to my age and charisma but still there is room for other sorts of magic arts .
I hope I can find place between you Smile
THX
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Maxy,

We could use someone to come between Sparky and Dick Osland (they are always squabbling). LOL

I like that you recognize that there are many skills that contribute to the Magical Arts.

I'm afraid my charisma had a direct correlation with my youth, looks and figure so I'm relying a little more on skill nowadays. (If only I'd practiced more). LOL

-Mary Mowder
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Honest.. we don't squabble! It's just that he keeps picking on me. I think it's because mother loved me best. Mother had very good taste.

Oh! Hi Maxy! Welcome! I've never been to the Sudan. Maybe I'll move there next winter. We had 8' snow banks this year.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Thank y'all Smile
@Mary
Thank you Smile
Youth is the golden age of learning, specially learning slight of hands.
Youth people also can do believable mentalism but in different style and presentation which suite their age. I think confidence can make very big difference and make people believe what they see and hear.
@Dick
you are welcome Smile
Thank you m8 Smile
You are lucky Smile
Please read a lot about Sudan before going because the weather and everything are very different Smile
regards
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Welcome to the Café

sparky Smile
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
THX Spary Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Maxy,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 54.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Sudan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL