The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Flash Card Opener by Tommy James (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Well folks, Tommy James has just released another excellent product....Flash Card Opener!!!

"You begin your show holding a large card which has a big bold letter "R" on its face.

You point to the R, encouraging the audience to respond and the audience yells out "R!"

You remove the card and place it at the back of the stack. The next card has a big, bold

letter "U" and once again, you point to it, urging the audience to respond. Place it at the

back of the stack. The next card shows a big, bold RED letter "E." Point to it and the

audience shouts out "E!" You verbally correct them and say "RED E!" (Ready)

You bring the two previous cards tp the front and start all over again, repeating the

above sequence. This time the audience yells "R, U, RED E!" The next card shows a

big, bold number "2." The audience yells out "2!" Place it at the back of the stack

and the next card shows a big bold letter "C." The audience shouts out "C!"

All of a sudden a display of 5 hinged cards spring open making a colorful sign

that says "MAGIC!" You finalize the phrase and ask "Are you ready to see MAGIC?"

They respond "YES!!!" And off you go!

The cards are colorful and large measuring a full 5" by 7" and can be seen

in a large hall. The handling is super easy so you can concentrate on presentation.

Priced right and a perfect way to begin any magic show!"

https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store/in......uctId=28

My order is in!!!
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
I like that. Good opener.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I saw that a couple days ago and am going to buy it soon... I know Tommy James puts out a lot of great products for the kid show entertainer but I think this is his best creation. I can't wait to order this
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Thanks guys! Harv, your is going out today. Enjoy!

Tommy
"Keep the Kids Laughing!"
https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
I just placed my order for the Opener and your Lie Detector.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
What I like a lot about Tommy products is how he shows video previews. Some vendors will try to sell us something without any video preview because we are not exactly what is described. Because of Tommy's previews, there is no need to ask for a review of his products.
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Quote:
On 2013-05-03 04:23, Dynamike wrote:
What I like a lot about Tommy products is how he shows video previews. Some vendors will try to sell us something without any video preview because we are not exactly what is described. Because of Tommy's previews, there is no need to ask for a review of his products.

Interesting Mike!!!! I guess I never thought of it that way. I HAVE been asked "Why I show so much on my video promo's." And the reason is that I want everyone to see first-hand how an audience responds to each of my products/routines that I put out. So my audiences are like a review? (I guess)
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Im ordering later today..cant wait to put this in the show..I was looking for a good opener and this is perfect.. You only get one chance to make an impression.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Quote:
On 2013-05-03 10:12, shomemagic wrote:
Im ordering later today..cant wait to put this in the show..I was looking for a good opener and this is perfect.. You only get one chance to make an impression.

You hit the nail on the head Mike. Put on a great show, make everybody happy and you WILL get hired back.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
As I've posted before that Kandu and Tommy James makes the best routines and props for kids entertainer. His (Flash Card Opener) is a winner for opening the show.
I've extended the routine by having the cards blank and have the letters appearing on each card and continue with the ending as in his routine.
Each time the letter appears, it is placed to the back. I use a very strong magnet to keep the stack in place.
Everyone should own and use this opening---you won't find a better one.
Tricky Ricky
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Flash Card Opener by Tommy James (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL