The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Strolling magic for American Cancer Society (vid) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nash
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong ~ USA
1101 Posts

Profile of Nash
My mom side of the family is no stranger to cancer; so when the American Cancer Society asked me to entertain their annual relay for life fundraising walk, I didn't hesitate.
We shot some videos at the event organized by the University of Washington, hope to show how fun it can be to raise money in this 18 hr long event.

Check out the video here: http://www.nashfung.com/Bellevue-magician-magic.php

:)

To donate, you can go to http://www.cancer.org
I teach leaders the magic of curiosity and empathetic communication. keynote Speaker | Seattle magician
plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
Hey Nash, We are roughly related in our connections to ACS. I've magished since 1986,dignosed with leukimia in '03. Received a bonemarrow transplant in Seattle in '04. I was able to do a birthday party for a sister of a fellow patient while there. I've ballooned and magished for our local relay ever since. I see this as good overcoming bad, keep up the fine work. No single person can do it all, but every single person can do something.
Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Profile of Daryl -the other brother
I also did strolling magic 4 years in a row for the Naperville IL. Cancer Relay for :ife.
Nash
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong ~ USA
1101 Posts

Profile of Nash
Great to hear gentlemen!!! plink I hope you are well and healthy these days!
Whether you are a seasoned pro or just someone new trying to get flight time, I highly recommend getting involved with this.
I teach leaders the magic of curiosity and empathetic communication. keynote Speaker | Seattle magician
Yellowcustard
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1334 Posts

Profile of Yellowcustard
Greta work and a great video. Hope all goes well. Over here in New Zealand we also have a rely for life. I am going to contact them and get involved.

Cheers
Enjoy your magic,

and let others enjoy it as well!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Strolling magic for American Cancer Society (vid) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL