The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Name this effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kcquinn50
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of kcquinn50
I see on the auction site an EP expanded [, an EP [, and a cut down EP that has one flat side. I also have this, received it as part of a set of coin gaffs. Is this an effect or just the results of someone tinkering? The two [ and one-sided EP all nest as one. I don't know why the one side of the EP is flat (no tails side).
Kelvin
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
PM me the link to this listing.
cablerock
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of cablerock
Quote:
On 2013-05-04 12:51, kcquinn50 wrote:
I see on the auction site an EP expanded [, an EP [, and a cut down EP that has one flat side. I also have this, received it as part of a set of coin gaffs. Is this an effect or just the results of someone tinkering? The two [ and one-sided EP all nest as one. I don't know why the one side of the EP is flat (no tails side).

Can't say for sure but maybe it was just a way to get the insert to be thin enough to nest in the 2 [s?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Name this effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL