The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Logan Murray Comedy Course - UK Only. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Hi All,

I would like to pass on this information for those who maybe interested.

I have arranged a special weekend training course with top stand up comedy trainer Logan Murray.
It is the first weekend in August Friday - Sunday finishing with a showcase on the Sunday evening.

It is being held in Yeovil, Somerset.

Logan is doing this course as a special favour to me and those who cannot make it to his courses in London.
( His business partner doesn't know so please keep it secret ) Smile

The tickets are £150.00 for over 2 days of unique training for further information on Logan and his standard courses please visit.....
http://www.loganmurray.com

Places are limited to 12 to offer a more personal level of training.
I am currently taking a non refundable deposit of £50.00 with the balance of £100.00 due the 1st of July.

For more information or to book you place please email me on cvcandm07@btinternet.com

Thanks for reading
Warmest Regards

Dr Rob
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Thanks to the 20 who have viewed this post and thank oui to lee who reserved his place.

If your interested or require any further information please feel free to get in contact.

Kind regards
Dr Rob.
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Anyone else interested in coming to this amazing and cheaply priced standup training event ?

I would like a few more attendees if possible.

Kind regards
Dr Rob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Logan Murray Comedy Course - UK Only. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL