The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Razor Card by Egelo Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gimmickless
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gimmickless
New amazing trick from norwegian company Egelo magic.
Will be released worldwide in July.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prxvsc9oGJQ
gimmickless
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gimmickless
magicurty
View Profile
New user
Norway
24 Posts

Profile of magicurty
Guilherme Curty

Egelo Magic of Norway / Studio Curty
School: www.trylleskolen.no
Shop: www.egelo.no
Shows: www.curty.no
magicurty
View Profile
New user
Norway
24 Posts

Profile of magicurty
Hi gimmickless. That looks like magic! Same post at the same time Smile
Guilherme Curty

saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Any reviews please
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Please don't tell me someone here has purchased this?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
The plot is an old one ( Dick Himber ).

$45 for this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla......vsc9oGJQ

I'd go with Bannon's or Ammar's take on the plot instead.
Roland Choo
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
226 Posts

Profile of Roland Choo
Very nice magic! But, can the spectator signed on the card instead of the label? In anyway, the card will be destroyed. It is cut by razor. So, I don't think any reason why the spectator signed on the label. It might raise suspicion here if signed on the label.
magicurty
View Profile
New user
Norway
24 Posts

Profile of magicurty
Roland, the card can be signed. Not only sticker, but you have to make new gimmicks to do so. In the DVD I explain how to make the gimmicked card.
Guilherme Curty

magicurty
View Profile
New user
Norway
24 Posts

Profile of magicurty
Dear Zombie, Ammar, Himber and other versions are slightly different. On this versions all the deck is on pieces, NOT the selected card. Here is the opposite. And is NO SWITCHES. This is self working! No other previous versions were.
Guilherme Curty

magicurty
View Profile
New user
Norway
24 Posts

Profile of magicurty
Quote:
On 2013-06-19 02:56, saysold1 wrote:
Any reviews please

I have being authorized to publish this review:

I just received the Razor Card, and I enjoyed it very much. The DVD is very well done, the instructions are clear and direct, and the gimmick very well made.
A strong and unique effect that I rejoice to meet again after so many years, a wonderful tribute to the master Varone!
Bravo! – Fabrini
Guilherme Curty

brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
You said it is self working--there is no sleight of hand?
magicurty
View Profile
New user
Norway
24 Posts

Profile of magicurty
One force. After you master the gimmick crafting is possible to do it with any card. No Sleight of hand besides a force. Rest is self working.
Guilherme Curty

magicurty
View Profile
New user
Norway
24 Posts

Profile of magicurty
Quote:
On 2013-06-19 04:02, Roland Choo wrote:
Very nice magic! But, can the spectator signed on the card instead of the label? In anyway, the card will be destroyed. It is cut by razor. So, I don't think any reason why the spectator signed on the label. It might raise suspicion here if signed on the label.

Here is the video live with signed card (NO STICKER)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQaTstTyXMk

This is explained in details on the DVD.
Guilherme Curty

beemer
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of beemer
Hi all:
first post in this forum. I purchased this effect from Viking, which I make most of my purchases from. there quality on there props is excellent. enough about that. I was watching the dvd and then I saw the area where you make the gimmick card, and I was like what you have too make it. but no its already made, so was looking at the props as I was watching the dvd, and noticed that in my package there is a (RED) bicycle box, but the gimmick card is (BLUE) bicycle back card. I'm no wizard, but I said this won't work.....lol. so I am sending it back for a exchange. but I like the effect, and the video in my opinion is well done and the guy explains all things that are needed,( great job he does). I would say add this to your effects, besides the mix up on the packaging, RED BOX AND BLUE CARD, I am very happy with it. tony
magicurty
View Profile
New user
Norway
24 Posts

Profile of magicurty
Quote:
On 2013-07-07 17:07, beemer wrote:
Hi all:
first post in this forum. I purchased this effect from Viking, which I make most of my purchases from. there quality on there props is excellent. enough about that. I was watching the dvd and then I saw the area where you make the gimmick card, and I was like what you have too make it. but no its already made, so was looking at the props as I was watching the dvd, and noticed that in my package there is a (RED) bicycle box, but the gimmick card is (BLUE) bicycle back card. I'm no wizard, but I said this won't work.....lol. so I am sending it back for a exchange. but I like the effect, and the video in my opinion is well done and the guy explains all things that are needed,( great job he does). I would say add this to your effects, besides the mix up on the packaging, RED BOX AND BLUE CARD, I am very happy with it. tony

Hi Tony,
Unfortunately a few pieces got mixed up while packing. I apologize this and want to let you know that I am replacing any wrong packed unit at once to the distributor.
Best regards
Curty
Guilherme Curty

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Razor Card by Egelo Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL