The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tribal Telepathy by Andreu (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
kevin.rd
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of kevin.rd
Bought! review soon
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On 2013-06-11 09:43, kevin.rd wrote:
Bought! review soon

Thanks Kevin, I hope you enjoy it.

:)

Andreu
:firedevil:
kevin.rd
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of kevin.rd
My Review:
If you looking for something new in mentalism
Tribal Telepathy is the right answer

Andreu is introducing a new way to do mentalism. something unusual that you've never seen before.

I find that the tribal telepathy routine is similar to magic menu or magic number but the method is totally different
Andreu Use a little bit complex system, but you don't have to understand all of it to use it.

the system is worth more than the tribal telepathy itself
If you are a flat person and don't want to see something new, then tribal telepathy doesn't suit you.
But on the contrary, if you like to find new method and new experience in mentalism, I really recommend you to buy this e-book from Andreu.

I give 4 out of 5 rating for tribal telepathy

have fun with yours Smile
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
279 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
I will be honest I feel hesitant to spend $60 on ebook that requires assembly without seeing example of the prop or seeing the routine performed. This price range for ebook usually has more than one routine. But if you feel that is the price point I completely understand. I will use my investment for another purchase. I wish you much success.

It may be worth $100 to a professional mentalist as he would make that back in one performance , and potentially get more bookings. It sounds great but not the price range for part time mentalist like myself. If Jamie Salinas and Paul Carnazzo like this it is a good product. But Jamie said it was worth $35.00 and he got it for the discounted price. So I have to wait for what others say. It sounds similiar multi color duplication drawing effect I have, done with multiple sharpies as well.

Nice work keep up the creative juices.
Mental Threads....

Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
279 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
I read some post above mine and saw that the price is $30 so I will make this purchase and give a review. PM forthcoming Andreu
Mental Threads....

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On 2013-06-21 22:54, tpratt38 wrote:
I will be honest I feel hesitant to spend $60 on ebook that requires assembly without seeing example of the prop or seeing the routine performed. This price range for ebook usually has more than one routine. But if you feel that is the price point I completely understand. I will use my investment for another purchase. I wish you much success.

It may be worth $100 to a professional mentalist as he would make that back in one performance , and potentially get more bookings. It sounds great but not the price range for part time mentalist like myself. If Jamie Salinas and Paul Carnazzo like this it is a good product. But Jamie said it was worth $35.00 and he got it for the discounted price. So I have to wait for what others say. It sounds similiar multi color duplication drawing effect I have, done with multiple sharpies as well.

Nice work keep up the creative juices.

Hello tpratt38, thanks for your honest opinion!

Tribal Telepathy price has been $30 for several weeks because of aforementioned reasons - as a new author I decided it was best not to charge a lot for it - as this may probably help a lot more people to get acquainted with my style and ideas, and, as you say you only get the Tribal routine which is pretty powerful and different to a lot of concepts you may have seen before.. if you have any questions I will be glad to answer them.

Kind regards,

Andreu.

Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On 2013-06-21 23:02, tpratt38 wrote:
I read some post above mine and saw that the price is $30 so I will make this purchase and give a review. PM forthcoming Andreu

Hey Tim,

Thanks a lot for your trust in my work, it really means a lot!!

I hope you have a pleasant reading and find Tribal very useful. Smile

Best regards,

Andreu.

parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2013-06-16 10:27, kevin.rd wrote:
If you are a flat person and don't want to see something new, then tribal telepathy doesn't suit you.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Forrest Gump?
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
279 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
I bought this yesterday and read the whole thing. It has a wonderful new concept that can be expanded to allow many other effects. It does use old and new concepts I felt it was worth ever bit of $30.00 price. It reminds me of Paul Carnazzo wallet card series with a new system. Mixed with an older effect I enjoy called "Design in mind" you can see it here, but it doesn't use the symbols cars in that effect. http://www.mylovelyassistant.com/reviews/view/2763.

Great job Andreu looking forward to your future contributions.

Tim
Mental Threads....

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Lol Parmenion. Smile

I'm glad you found Tribal Telepathy so useful Tim!

Will be publishing new ideas soon, will keep you updated. Thanks a lot for your great review. Smile

Andreu.

Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
I've held off commenting about Tribal Telepathy until now for two reasons:

1) Because I know Andreu and have given him some advice with this project, some may feel that I am a bit biased

2) This is Andreu's first release and I wanted him to get some reviews without an "insider" of this project swaying any opinions

With that said, when Andreu first shared this with me I knew that his system had great potential. The system is a "cousin" to one of my favorite systems in mentalism, and it's uses are unlimited.

When I read tpratt's comments before he bought it I knew he'd like the system Andreu explains (I know Tim and know how he thinks!) Tim will undoubtedly put this system to great use.

Andreu is on the verge of another release, so keep your eyes and ears open for this!
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Thanks so much Paul!

Without your invaluable help, Tribal Telepathy wouldn't be so great!

I'm completely sure of that. Smile

Kind regards,

Andreu.

Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hey!

I just want to give a big thank you to all the buyers, and all the great support and amazing words you have shared with me!! Smile

I find amazing that so many of you are enjoying my first book, it has really encouraged me to keep publishing new future ideas!!!

Best wishes and energy to everyone!!! Smile

Andreu.

Click here to view attached image.
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Great stuff Andreu!

Reading through Andreu's material I can tell he very soon is going to be someone to watch out for. It was a great read and not only a great very practical!

His brain is like a computer, methodological and streamlined. He takes what would usually be a difficult process and puts it into a language that is easy to understand and execute. I have no doubt that when he finds his path he will be indestructible.
Watch this space.

Much love,

Pete x
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On 2013-07-26 11:55, Peter_turner wrote:
Great stuff Andreu!

Reading through Andreu's material I can tell he very soon is going to be someone to watch out for. It was a great read and not only a great very practical!

His brain is like a computer, methodological and streamlined. He takes what would usually be a difficult process and puts it into a language that is easy to understand and execute. I have no doubt that when he finds his path he will be indestructible.
Watch this space.

Much love,

Pete x

Wow, thanks Peter!!! Smile

Really means a lot coming from you, undoubtedly one of the best mentalism performers out there!! I can't wait to see more of your material, your DVD is filled with GOLD pieces and I learned tons of important principles / subtleties out of it; your work is inspiring, to say the least! Smile

Much appreciated!!

Andreu.

Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
* Quick Heads Up! *

My new release A Sign Of Fate (a Zodiac Sign Divination that looks really impossible) and Tribal Telepathy will be available to buy on this website from now on:

http://andreumind06.wix.com/a-sign-of-fate

Best regards to everyone! Smile

Andreu.

Click here to view attached image.
BParry
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of BParry
Well Andreu,
I have to say that after playing with this its pretty amazing on all the options. Yes there is a little prep work but man does this ever play big. Even I was stumped at this method until I saw how it was done its brilliant. Using this with other methods will make this mind reading so powerful. Can't wait to try a spin off of this in my fall shows.
Cheers,

Bennett Emrys Parry
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
* Special Announcement *

My books will likely stop being available since the next week, both A Sign of Fate and Tribal Telepathy.

I had to take this desition due to personal reasons.

So, if you are / were hesitant to get them, I think now is the correct time as they will be unavailable for a long time / indefinitely.

I have to say I'm not very happy to do this but its the only way out.

Kind regards to all buyers and supporters, it's been a blessing to count on you guys.

P.S. I hope to keep releasing more ideas in the future as mentalism is one of my biggest passions in life!

Andreu.

Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
* UPDATE *

Hello everyone! I was able to overcome the issue I had, and now I will be able to offer my 2 ebooks on more websites.. had trouble with my Paypal account but now everything's back in order. Smile

Tribal Telepathy is now available through eMentalism.com (or directly through me):

http://www.ementalism.com/collections/ne......y-andreu

Both of my ebooks are also available at my website or at Steve Young's website too:

http://andreumind06.wix.com/a-sign-of-fate
http://www.thoughtillusions.com/signoffate.html
http://www.thoughtillusions.com/tribaltelepathy.html

It's really good to see my work published among several of the finest creators of mentalism, fills me with joy and pride in my effects. Smile

Best regards for all,

Andreu.

Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Now available at azmentalism.co.uk

https://azmentalism.co.uk/products/triba......y-andreu
Mentalistry | Providing quality products to Mentalists across the globe
www.mentalistry.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tribal Telepathy by Andreu (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL