The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Memoria - Fraser Parker (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I like this alot, so much so I bought the rights from Fraser ha ha.

Anyway I now personaly favour the propless approach and have used this to great effect so far.

I'm sure you will love it Blake when you get it Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Been perfecting a f**ce for this. Maybe need to have another look at propless. Thanks as always Mr. Murray!
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Been perfecting a card f**ce for this. Maybe need to have another look at propless. Thanks as always Mr. Murray!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
My pleasure Jeff Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
This came in today. I love it. Great ideas. And as always Peter Turner's touches are awesome.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Hey all, I know I am a little late to the party on this one, but I have been toying with Memoria for about a month now waiting to write up a review from the perspective of someone who takes this out and works it...like a sled dog I might add. It is really interesting first off to look at this small volume as a time line of expansion starting with a very rough concept all the way to a completely crazy miracle that looks like a real mind reading experience along with other's takes on the initial concept. This is what I hope mentalism is beginning to grow and develop into, a collaborative effort where tools and concepts can be communicated between creative thinkers in an effort to elevate the art as a whole, blending into something more amazingly beautiful.

Now as for the effect itself, it's a memory revelation and with a little creative thinking on your part you can reframe it as literally anything you want to reveal. I have a take on this using meals and those who own this already have an idea of how you can incorporate that in. The tools discussed in here are, in my humble opinion, worth the price of the book alone even outside the fact that you are getting a fully scripted worker that can easily be adapted to fit almost any scenerio (even though I usually work it as a close up piece). Fraser and Pete together have created a real stunner here and with a little imagination you can turn this into a completely propless demonstration where you do in fact reveal intimate details about a memory someone has in mind! If I could do a write up of all the techniques and ideas I picked up from this then it would be longer than this actual review because there are so many hidden principles and deceptions spread through out that you could apply to other routines that it makes my tiny little head spin. If you are looking to establish yourself as a credible mind reader with the ability to truly reveal memories in peoples mind then this is for you, thanks to Fraser and Pete for being generous enough to share this amazing piece of wonder that can generate some real legends in the right hands!

-Jakob
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

I agree with all the above, ever since Fraser released the original MEMORIA, I have been performing it, and also tipped some of my work on it to some of you, including Fraser, but now with this new MAGICBOX release, there are lots of updates, where you can do this literally without having to write anything down, and Peter's touches on MEMORIA as well as the updated handlings in the book, take this release into miracle status, that you can create legends, as Pete says. I have been performing this new version ever since learning it from Fraser himself, and this is without a doubt something very strong that you can go out and perform, and reveal bits and pieces of info from your spectators as well as other information.

Cant go wrong with anything MAGICBOX and/or FRASER PARKER releases, get this now!
Thanks

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
I have some pretty amazing news: I finally convinced Fraser to release “Memoria 2”!!!

It will include a completely new, purely propless method (that I helped to create) that completely removes playing cards from the equation and, as a kicker, allows you to reveal the participant’s star sign!

More info here:
www.fraserparker.co.uk/mamu.htm
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Memoria - Fraser Parker (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL