The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » OBSCURA goes to Chicago next week! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

christiancagigal
View Profile
Special user
SF Bay Area
625 Posts

Profile of christiancagigal
OBSCURA plays Chicago next week! Please pass this to your Chicago area friends! http://publicaccesstheatre.org/projects/obscura/

"A tiny magic show performed live on a big screen!

"Join magician Christian Cagigal, as he weaves fairy tales, dark fables and strange happenings into an intimate evening fraught with wonder, mystery and imagination. Cagigal has been regaling diverse audiences with his unique hybrid of theatre and “slightly creepy” magic for years at San Francisco’s renowned The EXIT Theatre.

"With OBSCURA, Cagigal returns to his roots as an up-close and personal entertainer, melding his favorite short stories with close-up card magic and mentalism. And, all the magic is performed under the eagle eye of a camera! You’ll see every one of Christian’s moves projected large above him so you can’t miss a single thing!

You may even see a rendition of a certain tale originally written by a certain Belgian Curator...something about upsetting the wrong tour guide in New Orleans Smile

Click the link above for more information and a sneak peek video.

Thank you!
Christian
"Besides the known and the unknown, what else is there?"-Harold Pinter
www.christiancagigal.com
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Signed up for Thursday show. I was bummed that I missed your last visit to Chicago. This will be a great night to look forward to. It's always fun to see real working magicians put together an evening show. See you there and thanks.
christiancagigal
View Profile
Special user
SF Bay Area
625 Posts

Thank you! And, please pass the word to any other friends, magician or non! See you soon!
www.christiancagigal.com
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I'm sending some old friends. Told them not to miss it!
christiancagigal
View Profile
Special user
SF Bay Area
625 Posts

Thank you Eddie! I wish I could get back to NYC!
www.christiancagigal.com
David Parr
View Profile
V.I.P.
898 Posts

Profile of David Parr
C-Cag will also be a guest at The Magic Cabaret on Wednesday, May 29! Join us for magical Cagigal goings-on! http://www.magic-cabaret.com/
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Two nights in a row will require pulling lots of strings on the home front! Haven't been to the Cabaret since the first year opening. This week is looking to be a great start to summer in Chicago.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-05-27 01:23, David Parr wrote:
C-Cag will also be a guest at The Magic Cabaret on Wednesday, May 29! Join us for magical Cagigal goings-on! http://www.magic-cabaret.com/

Hope Christian brings his creepy doll & music box!
David Parr
View Profile
V.I.P.
898 Posts

Profile of David Parr
Quote:
On 2013-05-27 10:18, MagiChrisMitch wrote:
Two nights in a row will require pulling lots of strings on the home front! Haven't been to the Cabaret since the first year opening. This week is looking to be a great start to summer in Chicago.

To quote Bela Lugosi, "Pull the string! Pull the string!"

I hope you're able to make it to the Cabaret on Wednesday. There have been many changes since the show opened over six years ago. Joe Diamond is now in the show. And this week, it'll have 100 percent more Cagigal!
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Couldn't make Wednesday, but maybe next weeks will be on. But I did just bump up my donation for 6 tickets for Thursday show.

See you there!
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Christian's Thursday show was a great evening of wonderful storytelling magic and all of us enjoyed it thoroughly. Christian delivered a flawless performance that kept everyone engaged using his talented speaking voice. His command of the intimate stage is perfect. If your looking for a fun night out in Chicago, I highly recommend catching one the shows. Again, Obscura runs through Sunday so you can plan accordingly.

Very well done Mr. Cagigal!
christiancagigal
View Profile
Special user
SF Bay Area
625 Posts

Thank you for coming out and the kind review MagiChris!
www.christiancagigal.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » OBSCURA goes to Chicago next week! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL