The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Million dollar Morgan coins up for sale ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Norton
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Norton
HiHi
I thought someone might like these. http://www.heartlandamerica.com/browse/i......&DL=SEH5
hth
Tree
View Profile
Loyal user
Wiggle Wiggle
295 Posts

Profile of Tree
These are not made from real silver, they are just clad coined morgans.

could be an alternative to silver for some people.
The only down is clad coin have that greasy feeling.
baobow
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of baobow
30 dollars for a set of 6 coins...that sounds like a great deal
Norton
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Norton
Quote:
On 2013-05-23 12:20, Tree wrote:
These are not made from real silver, they are just clad coined morgans.

could be an alternative to silver for some people.
The only down is clad coin have that greasy feeling.

I think your wrong about the coins being clad coins. This is a "Million Dollar Morgan Collection". I really doubt that clad coins would be worth a million dollars! ;0)
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Norton - You posted the ad but failed to actually read it. Here's what it says there:

Quote:
The million dollar Morgan tribute set!
This limited edition tribute set bears the dates and mint marks of the rarest and most expensive key date Morgans...the originals are worth over $1 million! Morgan silver dollars are among the most coveted coins in the world. Mirror images of the originals, which often command several hundred thousand dollars, these spectacular Silver Clad Proofs come in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition. You get an 1889 Carson City, the rarest 'CC' Morgan; an 1893 'S", the rarest San Francisco issue; 1884 and 1892 "S" coins and the rarest Morgan of them all the 1895 Morgan. Presentation case included.

I added emphasis but it apparently doesn’t show in quoted text. Please note the following phrases in the quote:

"...the originals are worth over $1 million"

"...these spectacular Silver Clad Proofs..."

Jim
Norton
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Norton
Sorry Jim, but I did read it. Next time I'll have to include J/k at the end of my post.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Million dollar Morgan coins up for sale ! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL