The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Sam the Bellhop as a stack (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Macphail
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of Macphail
I know it may be crazy, but you can actually use the Sam the Bellhop routine as a deck stack for other routines as long as you can recall the suits involved.

Also, the famous 8 kings stack is (for me) a treasure trove of possible passwords since you can either spell or not spell the numbers.
NateReeves
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of NateReeves
I wouldn't because the spectator may be able to notice the pattern. Tom crosbie has a stacked deck that has a story built into it. I've heard good things so you may want to check that out.
Macphail
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of Macphail
Thanks. I just meant that the order can prove useful in knowing positions of cards. Sometimes just knowing the placement of a card can work miracles!

:bluebikes:
Cain
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
1553 Posts

Profile of Cain
While you should not use Sam the Bellhop as a regular memstack, you might want to try giving it six faros, and checking the order. If it's sufficiently mixed, then you're only two faros from performing that particular story trick.
Ellusionst discussing the Arcane Playing cards: "Michaelangelo took four years to create the Sistine Chapel masterpiece... these took five."

Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes: "You know Einstein got bad grades as a kid? Well, mine are even worse!"
smagic31
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of smagic31
Hi. A thought on Sam the bellhop. I never call I Sam the bellhop when performing this effect. Since it is posted all over utube any spectator can just google it and come up with the method. Use a a sectors name. From a previous effect. I always say Danny your name reminded of a famous story of a hotel in. Ny and the 647 club ( I use 647?club not 654). Then incorperate Danny into the entire effect. I never mention bellhop EVER due to tubule. Your audience will never be able to search for it. I thank Mike Groman former IBM Presidentfor this it was his idea several months ago.
smagic31
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of smagic31
Sorry for the typos. I am under the weather. 😳😳😳😳😳
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Sam the Bellhop as a stack (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL