The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » REVIEW - Tribal Telepathy by Andreu Fajardo B. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
I became aware of this PDF offering from Andreu via a forum other than the Magic Café but it referenced a thread here so I decided to take a look. I was intrigued by what I read and by one short review that I read about the PDF. My curiosity got to me so I contacted Andreu and made my purchase. For those not familiar with the effect, here is what is reported by Andreu:

This is the basic premise of the effect.

A female, sexy spectator challenges the mind performer, to read her mind immediately…

The mentalist just smiles and tells her it doesn’t really work that way, in fact he invites her to have a tea and then he explains her more about the way in which mindreading works.

After some talking, the performer proposes an experiment in telepathy.

He takes out 2 small writing pads, 4 color markers and 3 cards, explaining they have around 70 different words on them in different colors. They are used for mindreading as the words can be imagined or visualized without any difficulty by the spectator.

So as a first step, she chooses any card and is asked to think of any of its different words at all (it’s a free choice).

The mind performer gives her one of the pads.

He gives a step away and looks away as not to look at anything that she draws from now on.

She begins to draw a part of the object; first she will draw the bottom part of that drawing… then the middle and finally the top part of it, giving it full completion.

The performer now asks her to hide her drawing and don’t let him see it… he turns back and walks toward her…

Now, he takes his pad and asks her to close her eyes and visualize this object… and to imagine how it would make her feel.

As he’s drawing some mental impressions he says…

“This is something that you could find at the sea…”

“It would make you feel peaceful, if you imagine you’re now in there, right?”

The mentalist concludes his drawing and hands her out a sheet of paper, asking her not to look at it yet.

Finally, she is asked to name the thought of word for the first time.

She says: “I was thinking of a boat…”

“Wow… Please look at that sheet of paper I just gave you…”

She looks at the drawing and smiles; completely amazed…

She may take this boat drawing as a souvenir to remember this fantastic moment…

Almost 70 different words used, the EXACT word is divined correctly without anything said by the spectator.
No impression pads, memory work, dual reality, preshow or stooges used.
Ideal for Powerful one on one Mentalism or Stage (3 spectators).
Can be done without anything written down or drawn by the spectator!
New, amazing, revolutionary secret for mindreading!

In the short time I’ve known Andreu, I’ve come to admire the way his mind works. He has a knack for taking clever effects and systems and turning them into something even cleverer; Tribal Mentalism is a great example of this.

Be on the lookout for some more great ideas from him! - Paul Carnazzo.

Building my first release has been hard work but I'm really happy with the end result, I hope you guys are excited too about this new ebook..!

For any questions, info, or buying Tribal Telepathy, please PM me.

Thanks to everyone again!!!

Andreu.

Now here is my full review:

I am a reviewer for Magic, Unity and Might Magazine (MUM) and I see a lot of magic. All of the descriptions have one thing in common, they all sound great from the description of the effect but many do not live up to the hype. After reading the description for this effect, I was intrigued and contacted the author to make my purchase. After a short exchange of messages, I sent the author a PayPal payment of $25.00 for the PDF file. The author posted here on the Café that he was offering a limited number of copies at $10.00 off the regular price of $35.00. After payment was made, I quickly received the PDF file.

I was excited to know the method so I quickly skimmed through the file. After a quick glance through the PDF, I was happy to see that my purchase was not just another wasted impulse buy that we sometimes make. After the quick review of the document, I re-read the entire PDF taking the time to absorb the material. First off, let's talk about Andreu's writing style. English is not his first language however, the document is well written with a touch of humor that gives you a peek into Andreu's personality. It is clearly written and easy to follow. He includes patter that is well scripted and could be used as is. You will need to be a little crafty to put the material needed to perform the effect but it is very simple to construct and assemble.

Although you can assemble the needed props easily, this routine is not for the beginning mentalist. This is for the experienced performer. The routine will seem a little complicated at first for those that are not familiar with the type of method used but can be quickly learned by walking through the provided examples. If you are a casual performer that only performs as a hobbyist, this is not for you. If you are a serious performer that likes to perform mentalism, then I highly recommend that you contact Andreu as soon as possible to take advantage of the special price. Even if you miss the special savings, priced at $35.00 is a great investment for the serious performer. This review has been written without actually performing it, just studying the material provided but I am confidant that it will play as reported.

Jamie Salinas
Jamie Salinas
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Also, I want to clarify that although many effects do not live up to the hype, I think this one does.

Jamie
Jamie Salinas
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Thanks a lot for taking some seconds to post your review Jamie..!

Hope you get to perform Tribal very soon!! Rest assured, your spectators will love this.. Smile

To anyone interested in buying, just PM me..

Best regards,

Andreu.

:firedevil:
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
* New Review in Here *

http://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic......art=30#3

Andreu.

:firedevil:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » REVIEW - Tribal Telepathy by Andreu Fajardo B. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL