The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Gerald Edmundson The Ostrich Factor Lecture in Chicago June 29th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gerald
View Profile
Veteran user
Arkansas
325 Posts

Profile of Gerald
If any of you guys and gals are in the Chicago area, this lecture might be of interest to you. I look forward to the possibility of meeting some of you folks in person! Here's the info:

The Ostrich Factor lecture will be Saturday evening, June 29th starting at 6pm at Midwest Magic, 9706 Franklin Av. Franklin Park, IL 60131.

The lecture includes performances and explanations from Gerald’s working stand-up and close-up repertoire with rings, ropes, cards, coins and other objects.

As Gerald demonstrates methods used in the tricks, he will cover topics from his book,
The Ostrich Factor. Gerald demonstrates: how to learn and practice sleight of hand efficiently, choreograph movements to make your magic more deceptive and how to apply often overlooked basic performance principles. You’re also likely to come away with a new trick or two for your working repertoire!

For more information, post a reply or send Gerald a PM.

To register, contact:
Tim Felix
midwestmagic@sbcglobal.net
http://www.midwestmagic.net
847-455-4288
Gerald
View Profile
Veteran user
Arkansas
325 Posts

Profile of Gerald
I'm looking forward to tonight's lecture. I hope to meet some of the Chicago Magic Café folk in person. I have a few copies of The Ostrich Factor with me and lecture notes.

Blackhawks hockey is king in Chicago right now. Congratulations to all the hockey fans!
Best,
Gerald
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Gerald Edmundson The Ostrich Factor Lecture in Chicago June 29th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL