The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Circus performance music tracks - feedback please (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kerry Kistler
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, MO
234 Posts

Profile of Kerry Kistler
Hi Gang,
We had a touring illusion show for a few years with a circus theme. I have finally remastered the custom music and am releasing it on CD and MP3 album. Here's the ad copy - a link to the sample page follows. Take a listen to the samples and let me know what you think. Is it something that only performing clowns could use? I'd like some feedback before I start paying to advertise in different magic magazines (except the Voice since the FCM does include quite a group of clowns, er...you know what I mean):

Once Upon a Circus
Innn-tro-ducing a collection of 23 royalty-free background performance tracks where every day is a circus day! Arranged and produced to capture the vintage sounds of yesterday's big top, enjoy this music from another world as you cross the canvas threshold.

Once Upon a Circus pays homage to another era when mechanical musical marvels like the band organ, carousel and calliope ruled the midway. Additional tracks feature the authentic sounds of the side show bally, accordion and orchestrated medleys. Church workers will notice a lovingly crafted fusion of traditional hymns with circus melodies - all composed and performed by virtuoso organist Michael Tyo - produced and mastered by Kerry Kistler.

Use this music for clown routines, come-in & exit music, background ambiance, entrance/exit stingers, segues, skits - listen to the samples below, and you will imagine a score of other uses for each musical creation.

This carefully mastered CD is available in two formats:

1. High quality mp3s (320kbps) which you may download, ala carte, for .99 per track (or the entire 23 tracks in a zip file for $19.95). Total run time for all 23 tracks is 64 minutes.

2. Professionally produced and packaged CD, (not burned on a computer and stuffed in a paper sleeve) with free shipping, for $27.95. Note: I will need 20 preorders to have a run of CDs produced - in the meantime, you will be given a link to download the full mp3 album.

Introductory Offer: For a limited time you may save 10% when purchasing the ENTIRE ALBUM (CD or MP3) by entering the words Circus Special in the coupon code box below. You may purchase Once Upon a Circus with Credit/Debit, PayPal or checks using the secure order form below. Or phone your order: 417-894-3455 or 894-3458.

Click this link to enjoy short samples of each song: http://www.chalkillustrated.com/p/circus.html

Thanks for your feedback, Kerry Kistler
Kerry Kistler
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, MO
234 Posts

Profile of Kerry Kistler
Some have missed this: Hymns + Circus Tunes = Once Upon a Circus.

I put up a site for this show music at http://www.OnceUponaCircus.com

Best, Kerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Circus performance music tracks - feedback please (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL