The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Most Common Heckles... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brannon
View Profile
New user
Austin, TX
29 Posts

Profile of Brannon
There might be a post for this already, but here goes nothing...
I will be starting to do shows for an improv club soon, and I know a lot of people that attend those shows or anything in that scene like to heckle, so I'm wondering:
What are the most common heckles you get and what are your replies?
whitesonora
View Profile
New user
France
33 Posts

Profile of whitesonora
I know that's not the thing you want to hear, but the replies at heckles are really something personal.
I have a friend that uses some lines that fit him, but if I dare use them, I know it could be a bit shocking.
It's the same when you present a trick.

From experience, this question is not relevant, because when you will find yourself in some sh**ty situation, you will not be thinking about your thread on the Café.
But this situation has to be handled with class and/or humor so it goes well, but it has to make you think about it when you are alone afterwards.
That's the way you'll have replies that will come flawlessly AND suit your style and personnality.

Good luck on that, this is not something easy, but eventually you will get the habit of performing.

Hope it helps.

Hicham
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Most Common Heckles... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL