The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Technology (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
I recently purchased the Big Blind Media DVD SWCT Vol 2

While this is a great DVD I thought it would be good to have a copy on my Ipad, however if I wanted a copy I would have to pay the full price again.!

This got me thinking how slow most magic producers are embracing new technology , for example I buy the latest DVD off amazon and a digital copy is included for my IPAD or Android device

I Buy a music CD again off amazon and a copy is now available in my I Cloud player

Of course there are exceptions to this KOZ includes a digital copy of reel magic on the DVD

and several DVD's I have purchased from Penguin also have a digital copy available , but sad to say they are the exception , it's not it time Magic Producers woke up and realised the world is changing and not everyone wants to view on a TV any more
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
I have to agree that Penguin Does a great job with the service they provide , along with Kozmo , from the lack of posts to this thread I can only assume this is of little intrest to the rest of the Café members
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Technology (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL