The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » Michael Finney's 17th Annual Dry Heat Classic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
In this short podcast, we talk with Michael Finney about his Dry Heat Classic held over the past few days. Michael is one hard working guy who gives back. Stan Allen once told me that he has his moral compass pointed in the right direction. Nothing says it better about this caring, comedic genius.

At the beginning of this podcast, I was sitting next to Mike Statman, I.B.M. Convention Co-Chairman, who talked about the upcoming convention and some of the things we can expect. If you are anywhere near Phoenix or you are on the fence about attending, it's not too late to come over and register.

Yes, it's hot, hot, hot but all the convention activities will be in the air-conditioned comfort of the Hyatt Regency in downtown Phoenix, Arizona.

But remember that if you can't make it, then be sure to listen to the daily updates from the convention floor on The Magic Word. And once again, thanks for listening.
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
I forgot to add the chat I had with one of the evening's featured performers, Oscar Munoz. I have now remedied that. If you have already listened to this podcast, then you can go back and hear of Oscar's troubles with playing golf. If you haven't heard this one, then what are you waiting for?
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » Michael Finney's 17th Annual Dry Heat Classic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL