The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Silver dream dvd (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

peculiarone
View Profile
Veteran user
Fence almost done. I've already put in
324 Posts

Profile of peculiarone
Is this available on dvd anymore? I can't seem to find it. I saw it only as a download on ellusionist.

thanks

PO
vampiro
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta
240 Posts

Profile of vampiro
I suprisingly could only find it as a download at ellusionist.com for 29.95. You are right, it seems like the DVD is hard to find.
Get it while you can.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
You can ask here on the Café, someone might be willing to part with it. Or you might just reach out to Justin Miller himself, he probably has a DVD copy he could sell you. Smile He's a member here on the Café, I believe or email him on his website. He's a pretty good guy. Tell him Marion Boykin from the Café sent you. Smile

I actually first got Silver Dream when it was just a part of a manuscript, "Locked in a Room Without Cards," by Justin. It was pretty good but I was glad he finally put the teaching out there so you could see a bit more specifically as to the tricky moves he was describing.
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
peculiarone
View Profile
Veteran user
Fence almost done. I've already put in
324 Posts

Profile of peculiarone
Thanks Marion.

PO
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Silver dream dvd (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL