The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I would hope that... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2013-07-23 00:23, mastermindreader wrote:
So much for staying on topic.

But, that's right, you've never read the article. And since you've often stated that you don't look things up on the web to learn about them, you probably don't know what the Polk Award is or why it was given to The Rolling Stone.

Finally you are right about something. I have no idea.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Acesover
What does hating our president have to do with an article you refuse to read? Do you ever read what you write?
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2013-07-23 17:19, Al Angello wrote:
Acesover
What does hating our president have to do with an article you refuse to read? Do you ever read what you write?

If you had any ability to reason you would understand my post on the issue of Obama getting a Nobel Peace Prize. I am quite sure that those who did that look back and say, "Whoops".

Who hates the president? Where did that come from? I certainly don't like his politics. However I don't hate him. I do feel he is self centered and has to get his own way or he will take his marbles and go home. I feel his economic policies including what we call Obama care are wrong and will drive this country into more financial trouble. It is definitely not what this country needs to bring us back. But he is the president of The United States of America and for that I respect him but certainly don't condone his policies.

Most of his outlooks differ from mine. From the economy to morality. Without getting into specifics I feel his morals are just to loose for me. While I am not about to debate these issues again, I just don't see eye to eye with him. Like he cares what I think or feel. I also do not condone his lame excuses about ben Ghazi or the IRS scandal. But that is food for another discussion and I am not interested in going there. Enough said that I don't believe him on the aforementioned issues not to mention that he is probably the most nontransparent president I can ever remember including Nixon. Hate him...absolutely not. He is my president.

Answering your question as to whether I read what I write? The answer is yes. However it hurts my brain to read what you write.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Wait Rolling Stones?!?!? You're not talking about those guys who chopped, sliced, and butchered The Temptations classic Aint 2 Proud 2 Beg. Who on earth would let that be released! Listen to The Temptation 1 then The Rolling Stones 1 then you'll see what I mean
:)
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2013-07-17 10:12, acesover wrote:

I would hope that the latest issues of "Rolling Stone" rots on the news stands. Look as like they are trying to make Tsarnaev look like a celebrity rock star. Shows people will sell their soul for the almighty dollar. Better they put a pile of dog crap on the cover. People would still know who it represents.

http://now.msn.com/rolling-stone-dzhokha......iticized

For those who need closure ...

"Rolling Stone magazine sales double after controversial 'Boston Bomber' cover"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/......803.html
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I would hope that... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL