The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MRSharpe
View Profile
Special user
Never a dull moment with
940 Posts

Profile of MRSharpe
This is the third time I've started an account. I've just never spent much time here with the other two accounts. I've been interested in magic for 45 years, seriously for about 25. I've worked as a demonstrator at the Costa Mesa Hollywood Magic store, now defunct I believe, as a stagehand for two full time pros, and I've done quite a few kids shows as well as walk around close up. I've spent most of my working life in tech work in the theatre and theme park industries doing props and scenery fabrication, stage mechanics including rigging and other backstage work. My name is Marty Ransford and I live in Southwest Indiana.
Custom Props Designer and Fabricator as well as Performer from Indiana, USA
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Dear Marty,
I hope this time your account may survive forever. Týur short resume was really nice. Let me be the first to welcome you to our beautiful Café once more again. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 55.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
MRSharpe
View Profile
Special user
Never a dull moment with
940 Posts

Profile of MRSharpe
Thanks for the warm welcome. O've already put up some posts and plan on coming around more frequently with this account.
Custom Props Designer and Fabricator as well as Performer from Indiana, USA
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome MRSharp,

Again. Stay around a while.

Your theatre skills are a good asset to our community (not to mention your magical experience).

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL