The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » How Magicians Make Money |Reality Log (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Bernardo Rodriguez
Hey everyone this is a series I've started that is going to turn more into a VLog/Social Media style series with the added fun of magic and magic skits. This one is the beginning stages of what it's going to evolve into. Check them out, and Subscribing would be greatly appreciated. Feedback is also great!! Smile

Link - Episode #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxiRU5qZgGA

Thanks For Your Time,

Bernardo Rodriguez
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
I thought the skit was funny. Not crazy that you taught the Downs Palm. I don't feel it was necessary or that it added anything.
Your character is a bit undefined as well. Are you trying to be 'gangsta' or 'thuggish'? Is that just an act or who you really are?
Im not sure what, but something was just a bit off about it except during the skit. Which was funny. "You got greedy" was perfect.
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Thanks and yeah I'm no longer teaching anything and it's going to be more centered around skits and talking about popular topics with the magic revolving around the topic. No more chair scene and no thuggish look haha. Just for that one I did it for. Thanks for the feedback though Smile
Mago!
View Profile
New user
Bristol Tennessee
67 Posts

Profile of Mago!
It was a nice video. The handling of the effect seemed a little excessive I think. I perform the same effect all the time and it kills. My only recommendation is that when you make the changes, instead of waving your hand repeatedly, just one wave in the up motion would be a little stronger. Just my opinion, though!
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

You are absolutely right!! I was just a bit scared of how it'd look on video and didn't want a frame to be odd. And one wave would have to be intensely fast for camera from what I tried. You are definitely right though!! I honestly don't perform this effect, but I used to and found an interesting way to present it so I said why not.
InstantMagicBen
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of InstantMagicBen
Hey, this a great idea and would love to see more of these. Good effort!
Mago!
View Profile
New user
Bristol Tennessee
67 Posts

Profile of Mago!
Quote:
On 2013-08-04 04:50, Bernardo Rodriguez wrote:
You are absolutely right!! I was just a bit scared of how it'd look on video and didn't want a frame to be odd. And one wave would have to be intensely fast for camera from what I tried. You are definitely right though!! I honestly don't perform this effect, but I used to and found an interesting way to present it so I said why not.

Great presentation! You are correct. Just wanted to give you my 2 cents!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » How Magicians Make Money |Reality Log (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL