The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Vlog... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Bernardo Rodriguez
I've re-done an old series I tried starting online and made it more entertaining to watch. My goal is to draw people in and promote and show off new products released or old ones people may have forgotten about. On top of this series I'll be releasing some free products within the next month for free... They include:

iEyePod - Involves borrowing an ipod or iphone and having the spectator scroll through their music and stop at any point. The letter the stopped at matches a prediction they've been given previously. I'll also include one where you can even reveal a thought of song. All on a borrowed iphone or ipod.

PK Sharpie - It can be done with a borrowed sharpie (sharpie completely ungimmicked) and you stand it up on the table and at a distance you use your "mind" to make it fall over. Then when they try to do it they realize it's nearly impossible to balance the sharpie. Can be done with other objects, but sharpie seems to work best (utilizes a new concept).

Card Move - It's a force and a control and its best use is during an Anniversary Waltz effect.

Others will also be put out, but I don't have them organized yet. And yes they will be released for free. Won't explain where yet, but soon .

Now for my Reality Log please check it out!! Feedback would be awesome!!

Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpbhVP0wbns
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Vlog... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL