The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » New Addition to the family (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
Came home from work to find a Rabbit in my Garage. The wife said it was in the driveway when she came home. Walked right up to my wife and then followed her into the house. Checked with the neighbors and no one wants to claim it. it is definatly a tamed bunny that has been around people.Very healthy. I believe it might be an English Spot. If no one claims him soon I will take it to the vet for a check up and keep him. He will fit in good with the family
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Congrats! I've heard of people finding doves that way. I have had an abnormally large number of wild rabbits cross my path in unusual manners, including one that I believe lived in my house for at least several days before I found out, based on the amount of droppings I found in the back of a closet. I think my cat brought him in. This was common with chipmunks, but the rabbit was a first. I just happened to spot him as he shot from under the bed to in the closet. Catch and release. Smile

Enjoy your new friend!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » New Addition to the family (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL