The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spirit Magic for large audience (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
I have been considering the addition of a spirit magic section my show, and was hoping I could find some opinions here. Has anyone ever done a seance type show for a larger audience? When I say "larger", I am thinking somewhere between 50 and 60 people. I figured that one or more audience members could be brought on stage to participate in effects as in a regular show, but was wondering what the impact was like on everyone else. I guess I am trying to determine if this type of magic is only really suited for a small audience in an intimate setting, and if loses it's effectiveness on a larger crowd.

Going beyond that, I would appreciate any recommendation of effects that you have successfully used in these situations. The transition/addition of this sort of material into the show is going to be a long process if I do ultimately decide to go this route, so I intend to put quite a bit of research into it. That being said, any book recommendations would also be great.

Thanks for any help!

Best,
Allen
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spirit Magic for large audience (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL