The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Twist 'em up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Does anyone know if these guys are still making the bags? I emailed awhile back with no answer and just lately ordered a bag asking how soon I'd be able to get it with no reply... Thanks!

Mike
Carrie Sue
View Profile
Veteran user
Auburn, MI
332 Posts

Profile of Carrie Sue
They *are* still making the bags. I just got two myself -- the first one I sold because I needed a larger size for the kinds of things I was doing.

Just try ordering one, or e-mail again with a more urgent subject line. They *will* contact you back.

Carrie
www.proximityillusions.com

ASLAN IS ON THE MOVE!
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Thanks Carrie. I emailed them again and got nothing back and nothing on shipping or anything... I'm going to need a bag by the first of sept. so I hope they come through.

Mike
TKD27
View Profile
Elite user
Wallingford, CT
458 Posts

Profile of TKD27
If you don't get your bag and you're really in a pinch for a gig, here's an idea... I haven't done this, but others say it works for them...

Get a bag that's about deep enough for your balloons. If you don't have a bag, you can use a bucket. Buy some shelf liner, and then roll your balloons in to the shelf liner and rubber band them at the top and bottom. Then load your rolls of each color in to your bag or bucket, and voila, you're good to go.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Twist 'em up (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL