The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Tennessee (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
Allow me to introduce myself...I am Robert Jones a professional Magician/Illusionist/Entertainer from the world of the Southeast, Tennessee to boot. I have traveled around the world aboard Cruise Ships, Trade Shows, Sales Meetings, Product Introductions, Colleges & Universities, and several different Private events. I love all types of magic and illusion but my heart is on stage. I look forward to chatting with everyone from time to time. My show tours with a 20' box truck with several illusions and professional Lighting and Sound. I enjoy making people have a good time.

Yours for the BEST,

Robert Jones
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
glodmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
501 Posts

Profile of glodmagic
Welcome Robert. I have visited your website as I do for each new member. It's a nice profile of you!

I am a recent member myself and have been very surprised at the wealth of information in the discussions.

I look forward to your input.
Remember ANY of your posts here can be Googled by your customers and Clients. Just entering your name in Google can bring up your negative comments that stay for years!
jae
View Profile
New user
Missouri
10 Posts

Profile of jae
Welcome to the Café, Robert. As a newbie, I find that the Café supplies me with so much insight and knowledge not only about the tricks and effects that I may wish to purchase for my own use, but also the reviews of the books I find to be VERY informative. I look forward to reading Your posts.
Smile
jae
Life is short..Reach for tomorrow but live for today. And NEVER take yourself too seriously.
pbg739
View Profile
Veteran user
San Jose, Ca
340 Posts

Profile of pbg739
Robert,

Once again welcome aboard. I have been here for about a month. The wealth of information from product reviews, to philosophy of magic, as well as the overall break down by category of your interest will provide valuable. The posters here are friendly folk. Come in, look around, and post up!

Peace
Pete
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Afun14u,

Sounds like you'll be an asset to the Café and arrive with loads of experience. We're lucky to have you. There's over 9,000 members worldwide all with a range of experiences and it makes for great input from everyone.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to post or ask questions.

Welcome! Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Robert Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the Café Smile You will be a good addition to the Café without anydoubt. We look forward to share your experiences.Please pull up a chair and have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Tommy Brown
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Tommy Brown
May I say that Robert is the proud father of a new, beautiful baby girl named Megan. Congratulations to you and Melissa.
chrisrkline
View Profile
Special user
Little Rock
965 Posts

Profile of chrisrkline
Welcome, from a state nearby.

:cups:
Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Tennessee (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL