The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2013 entrée: Ryan Schlutz » » Where to start? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicMason
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of MagicMason
Hi Ryan

I am intrigued in reading these posts and your unique approach to card magic.

I am new to your material (but not really new to magic) so I wondered which book or dvd do you normally recommend to start with? I am leaning toward "Miracles without Moves". Would you recommend that?

thanks so much for your new (with old principles) contribution to the magic community!

best wishes
Tom Mason
Vienna Austria
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Tom-

My book Making the Cut and DVD Completing the Cut each have a mixture of fooling effects, workers and self workers on them and would depend on your style of learning but as always the book has more bang for your buck. Miracles without Moves I would recommend for someone who seen a lot of the sneaky principles and what's to know how far they can take them--and the routines are direct and fooling. The first two mentioned will have more visual effects where the new DVD is more in the mind.

I hope that helps you decide.

Take care!

Ryan
MagicMason
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of MagicMason
Thanks Ryan. Very helpful. Does your Completing the Cut dvd follow from the book Making the Cut.. or do they stand alone?
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Tom-

Completing the Cut has all new material except for 3 routines that are in the book. They are ones that I felt didn't read as well but when I performed for people they liked them so I figured I would put them on there.

Miracles without moves is all new.

Ryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2013 entrée: Ryan Schlutz » » Where to start? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL