The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Believe It "ORB" Not - Any good? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devils Advocaat
View Profile
Loyal user
London
248 Posts

Profile of Devils Advocaat
Hi All,

Does anyone out there use, or have seen being performed/demo'd Brad Manuel's 'Believe It "ORB" Not'?

<Ad. Copy>
The performer introduces an "Orb Ball" the kind you ask a question - shake it up and it gives you an answer. You advise that it is very accurate and you live by it's answers. You ask a question like - "Will I get lucky tonight"? the answer comes up as "Don't Bet On It" or "As if" - How accurate is that! The ball can be inspected by anyone as you start a card trick. A card is chosen - say the 2 of Hearts. After much comic byplay you are unable to name their card so you ask the "Orb Ball". "What is their card"? Shake it up and it reveals "2 OF HEARTS". It's amazing it really does work, show the ball give it a shake and hand it out for inspection - there is nothing to find.

* CAN BE REPEATED WITH DIFFERENT CARDS.

* YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE GIMMICK'S FOR YOUR OWN ROUTINES.

Frank.
"My Karma ran over my Dogma..."
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Hello Frank,
Sounds like a wiinner! Where can I purchase this effect?
Thanks,
Gerry
Thoughts Have Wings Smile
Neoglobin
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of Neoglobin
I would also like to know more information
Magically Yours,

Neoglobin.
Devils Advocaat
View Profile
Loyal user
London
248 Posts

Profile of Devils Advocaat
....Searching the ENTIRE web (before I originally posted) only yielded this result...

http://www.davelord.com.au/magicworks/bm.html

Frank.

Surely, somebody else out there must have it for sale!
"My Karma ran over my Dogma..."
Bobcape
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
470 Posts

Profile of Bobcape
I have one I received as a gift last year, it's still in the box. It's not my style. Make me an offer and it's yours.

Bob
Be Amazed! + Enjoy The Magic!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Believe It "ORB" Not - Any good? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL