The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Supa Thump is NOW AVAILABLE on iOS!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
The moment that we've all been waiting for just happened!!!

The most exciting announcement at this year's Magic Live was the release of Rostami Magic's:
Supa Thump

Apple just approved Supa Thump.

iOS:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/supa-thump/id681032498?mt=8

Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai.......android

Supa Thump is the first universal app we've done.
This means you can use it on any iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, iPad mini).

I'm sure all of my existing Supa Thump customers on Android will agree . . . Supa Thump is THE most versatile and powerful app that we've ever released.

Here's a rough introduction video showing the functions of Supa Thump:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Susk1UxVKus

The Magic Live show special price for Supa Thump was $39.99.

We are going to extend this price for one month!
Be sure to take advantage of this low introductory price. The sale will end on Sept. 30th.

Here's the blurb about Supa Thump:

The most powerful utility in magic is now ALWAYS with you.

Since the invention of radio, magicians have used "Thumpers" to wirelessly receive information from an accomplice.

These expensive electronic devices are not customizable, limited in range and can only "thump" very limited information.

That's all about to change . . .

Imagine a thumper that you always have with you (since it's your phone).
The transmitter can be ANY device that can connect to the internet (smartphone, tablet, computer).

Simply ask a friend (your accomplice) to go to a website on their device and transmit to you.
You can either perform with an accomplice or alone (depending on the effect).

Imagine . . .

Tell your audience you can FEEL money. Put your hand behind your back and ask them to hand you any bill. You'll know which bill they handed you, without ever seeing it!

Demonstrate your super vision by reading the last four digits of the bill's serial number, even though it's 20 feet away!

Have them remove a card from a shuffled, borrowed deck and show it around (you NEVER touch the cards) . . . with your back turned, you'll KNOW their card!!

Ask them if they can guess which of the standard apps you're running on your phone. Leave your phone face down on the table. They say "calculator", they flip over the phone and discover that you're running the calculator!

Tell them you're looking at a video of a classic rock star on YouTube. Leave your phone face down on the table.
They name a rock star, THEY flip over the phone and see that you're in the YouTube app playing a video of THEIR rock star (It's the REAL YouTube app)!!

***MY FAVORITE FEATURE***(You can do this effect WITHOUT an accomplice)
Have them open a web browser on their device. Without them looking, you do a Google search for an actor. Tell them you'll telepathically inject your chosen actor into their mind. Show them a list of 9 actors. They point at an actor (no voice recognition), THEY flip over their device and find their actor in the REAL Google search !!!

Features of Supa Thump:
• So easy that you'll be doing it instantly.
• When performing, once you launch Supa Thump, you never touch it again!
• Your accomplice can be anywhere in the world. If they can access the internet, it'll work.
• They can use ANY device (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc).
• There's no limit to how many devices are transmitters and receivers.
• The transmitter gets a feedback signaling your accomplice that you received the thump.
• There's no limit to the number of variables that can be thumped.
• Perform completely surrounded.
• Seven presets are included. (Basic, Grid, Swipe, List, Cards, Money, Examples)
• Create as many presets as you like for your own unique effects.

You can thump:
Any vibration code
Any Image online
Text
Any MP3 sound online
Any URL (website)
It can thump all of the above AT THE SAME TIME!

Get ready to move your magic to the miracle level. Download Supa Thump today.

We are very excited about this release.
I can't wait for your clever applications of Supa Thump.

Greg Rostami

Click here to view/download attached file.
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Congrats, Greg! Exciting stuff. Can't wait to put this to work. - Scott
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you so much Scott.

During Magic Live, here's a trick that I did with Supa Thump that had everyone talking.

I ask if anyone has a deck of cards. Some magician brings out a deck, but I NEVER touch the cards . . .

I borrow a phone and do a Google search for a card and leave the phone face down.

With my back turned, the spectator removes a card from the deck and shows it around.

They pick up their phone to discover that I had done a google search for their card, on THEIR phone, before they picked the card!!!

The first magician I showed this to got my favorite reaction of "What the F***!!!!"

And the best part is, there's NO evidence of foul play on their phone. They can search through their history as much as they like . . . they will find NOTHING!

Too much fun,
Greg
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Greg I purchased the supa thumper but I cant realize how you made tricks with their phone Smile can ypu please teach me how ? I will really apreciate your support Smile

Bests.

nicO
--------Magician and director at NONTRICKS.COM--------
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1080 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2013, Greg Rostami wrote:
Thank you so much Scott.

During Magic Live, here's a trick that I did with Supa Thump that had everyone talking.

I ask if anyone has a deck of cards. Some magician brings out a deck, but I NEVER touch the cards . . .

I borrow a phone and do a Google search for a card and leave the phone face down.

With my back turned, the spectator removes a card from the deck and shows it around.

They pick up their phone to discover that I had done a google search for their card, on THEIR phone, before they picked the card!!!

The first magician I showed this to got my favorite reaction of "What the F***!!!!"

And the best part is, there's NO evidence of foul play on their phone. They can search through their history as much as they like . . . they will find NOTHING!

Too much fun,
Greg

Dear Greg,

Will be much helpful, if you share how to do it
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
The Perceptionist
View Profile
New user
Hollywood,CA
19 Posts

Profile of The Perceptionist
Hello Greg,

PM sent, Please and Thank you!
Sir Pharaul
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Sir Pharaul
Can someone please PM on what URL to use to make the spectator's phone a receiver? I used to use this but have forgotten because I haven't used it in a while. Thanks!
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Sigh......Missed the sale.....Just got my iPhone 6 Plus and was looking for great new apps.
Maybe there will be a Christmas holiday special Smile
Long Island,

New York
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Expertmagician,

The Rostami Magic Bundle sale is always on:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app-bundle/s......316?mt=8

G Ro
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Supa Thump is NOW AVAILABLE on iOS!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL