The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » New 35 minute David Copperfield video interview (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
longhaired1
View Profile
Veteran user
Salida
316 Posts

Profile of longhaired1
Thanks for the post. Only about halfway through the interview but so far very good. I am intrigued by his claim that he has three or four methods for all of his illusions so if things are exposed he'll use a different method. I have no issue with that not being true, but just find it interesting that he feels compelled to say that.
theconjuror
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of theconjuror
Lol, I rememebr DC... He looks beat.... whatever happened to him doing TV specials?
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
Quote:
On 2013-09-17 16:03, longhaired1 wrote:
Thanks for the post. Only about halfway through the interview but so far very good. I am intrigued by his claim that he has three or four methods for all of his illusions so if things are exposed he'll use a different method. I have no issue with that not being true, but just find it interesting that he feels compelled to say that.

That's been part of the PR since the 80s.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » New 35 minute David Copperfield video interview (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL