The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Invisible Travel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kiritani
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Kiritani
This is my take on "John Kennedy's Visible Coins to Glass"
Hope you like it!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iikQb1Uht0
Watchmaker
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of Watchmaker
Very nice Mr. Kiritanl.

Nice and slow. Coins across and similar effects are ruined with fast jerky movements in my opinion. I thought the video was out of focus at first, but it was your shirt.

If you enjoyed that you should check out the July 2013 issue of Genii magazine (the one with Imam on the cover). There is an effect by Damian Jennings called "Three, the Magic Number "(written up by Ian Kendall) that you would love. The Glass is wonderful (I have a Collector's Workshop one very similar) but this other one is impromptu and you don't need the glass. I think you would really enjoy it.

Keep up the good work.

Respectfully,

Phil

P.S. Imam was great!
Watchmaker
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of Watchmaker
Very nice Mr. Kiritanl.

Nice and slow. Coins across and similar effects are ruined with fast jerky movements in my opinion. I thought the video was out of focus at first, but it was your shirt.

If you enjoyed that you should check out the July 2013 issue of Genii magazine (the one with Imam on the cover). There is an effect by Damian Jennings called "Three, the Magic Number "(written up by Ian Kendall) that you would love. The Glass is wonderful (I have a Collector's Workshop one very similar) but this other one is impromptu and you don't need the glass. I think you would really enjoy it.

Keep up the good work.

Respectfully,

Phil

P.S. Imam was great!
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
Well done, looks good...how have the reactions been so far?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Invisible Travel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL