The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Devil's Hank (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Dan is also coming out with a 2 dvd set next month and I have seen them and they are awesome gret stuff for a restaurant worker....dan is the best
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2006-01-06 19:34, GaryW wrote:
When I first started doing magic I used the Bazar de Magia Devils hank many times without a problem. It's not a "hank" by any means, more of a dinner napkin. The Go-Go is more of a silk and is great as well.

The Devils Hank Plus has all of the same qualities but it's designed so the "work" happens in a much more natural place. When you gather up the 4 corners of the hank to drop the object in.. the Devils Hank Plus just makes more sense.

The kind of material the Go Go vanisher is made of depends on whose Go Go vanisher it is. I have an old one from Stewart James that is made from a bandana. It does not look like a silk at all.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Bill is absolutely right! I bought (and still have) a Go-Go vanisher directly from James back in the early 1960’s. It was made of two light Kaki colored men’s handkerchiefs. I think they were old military issue that he somehow got cheaply.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
Dancing Spring has a good DH fo about $8.00 and Richard Hughes makes a wonderful silk-like version.

Scott
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
jdbach
View Profile
Regular user
United States
174 Posts

Profile of jdbach
I have one that was made from thin, patterned fabric. My Mother-in-law made it for me....gost imagine that! Pattern fabrics work best for distorting the "load". Anyway, it is perfect for all kinds of vanishes. Well, except for the Vanishing Bandana routine. For that one I use the hank that was supplied.

Joe
DrVG
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of DrVG
Hi, trying to make a double pocket devil hank.
Satan hank, Japanese style, has two pockets at each opposite diagonal corners. I feel this is best for table work.
I m more geared towards two pockets openings on the same ridge.
If I m looking at the top of the square hank, should pockets (no sash) be:
A: square
B: triangle with the the diagonal pointing at the middle of the hank
C: triangle with the diagonal pointing to the side?
Thanks
VG
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Devil's Hank (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL