The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » TeleFoto Instructions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
I'm hoping someone can help me with my absent-mindedness.

I bought teleFoto probably about a month ago for my iphone. All I did was put the app on my iphone. I didn't have time to play with it & then I saw the teleFoto Extreme ebook. I snatched that up for ten bucks.
Now I finally have some time to play with this but I'm lost.

When I opened the iphone app, the screen showed 4 choices (ESP, Vegas, I don't remember the other 2). There was a refresh button in the upper left corner & an edit button in the right.

I didn't know what to do, so I tapped the ESP button which opened a fake screen shot. Now I'm stuck.
I even let the phone go 'black' but when I go back and tap on the teleFoto app, the fake screen shot still displays.

I'm in this predicament because I began reading the Extreme ebook & in the beginning it says to refer to 'the instructions'(I think its the page before the 'Elvis' screen shot). I went to the app trying to find the instructions.

So I have a few stumbling blocks here.
Where are the instructions?
How come now I can't do any thing with the app?
I have some codes written down but don't know what to do with them. I also see that I've written down a password for teleFoto.

If anyone can advise me, it will be greatly appreciated. For the past week, I've been sending emails to Greg & printing out Café posts but I'm getting nowhere. I think Greg's at a convention.

Thanks,
Mark
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
For an iPhone:

Double tap home button.

Kill the app by hitting the minus sign as the app "shakes" in your multi task menu.

Reopen app.

Tap "?" In top right corner.

Lemme know if that works mate.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
If your looking at the fake home screen, double tap the top left image of the app that is there. That should take you back into where all your galleries are.
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Thank you to all for the help.

The suggestions did work!

Thanks again,
Mark
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Lol rasp's suggestion was way better than mine.
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Mark if you want some support, let me know.. I have a free weekend, can skype or facetime tomorrow

andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Wow,

Thank you guys for answering these questions.

all the best,
G Ro
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » TeleFoto Instructions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL